terrarium tv

sike

Nieuwkomer
17 dec 2017
wie gebruikt hier nog allemaal die terrarium tv app? stopt de maker ermee of komt er opvolging?

wie gebruikt hier nog allemaal die terrarium tv app? stopt de maker ermee of komt er opvolging?

Ik gebruik hem ook als kodi niet werk . Maar ik probeer het liefste de kodi. Het blijft een uitdaging en een hobby.

As most will know, the official TTV website is currently down, as is downloading from the github page. The official statement from our developer is:
"Sorry for the late response. I'm fine. I was not being arrested. I've decided to shut down the official website and maybe soon will also shut down the Github repository hosting the apk files in order to avoid any potential legal issues..."
"I want to take a break for a while (maybe a few weeks) first..."
Our developer has NOT said he is stopping work on the app, merely that he is taking some time out to decide what his next steps should be.
The app WILL continue working as is. New movies, shows, seasons and episodes will continue being added as this is all automated within the app itself. There just won't be any updates for now.
You can still download the current version, 1.8.3, from the following websites:
+
+
Please remember that any rumours about ad free, cease and desist letters, lawyers or the app being dead are just that, rumours.
Do NOT believe what you hear on YouTube! YouTubers post what they know will get the greatest views and know fearmongering is a surefire way of getting views! Its all just pure conjecture and more rumours.
This is the ONLY place you will get any official news!
And the last words for now from our developer:
"I wish you a Merry Christmas too!"

Reacties: Spinix

mss freeflixhq eens proberen? deze kun je gebruiken als je niet met kodi werkt

Ik gebruik terrarium TV op m'n android telefoon. Het werkt prima, en ik kan alles gratis kijken. Ik ga voor een paar tientjes een Android tv box aan mijn non smart TV knopen om ook daar terrarium te installeren.

Uiteraard komt aan dit feest vroeg of laat een eind, maar dan schakel ik over naar het volgende gratis alternatief.

Een les... Laat je 'niet' bang maken en doe gezellig mee met de miljoen andere gebruikers, want die gaan ze toch niet massaal beboeten :)

We leven in Nederland, waar bij diverse 'correcte' politici ook echt wel een kodi thuis staat hoor.

Enne komt er hier iemand moeilijk doen, dan gaat ie gewoon aan mijn riek.

Terrarium werkt prima en is niet gestopt. Huidige versie is 1.8.6 Samen met RD account en je zit voor films en series goed

Ik heb nog de versie 1.8.1 er op staan. Kan ik deze eenvoudig opgraden naar 1.8.6 of moet ik de nieuwste dan opnieuw installeren?